Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Book is Done!!!

A Collection of Nat...
By Jessica Lee



I can't explain how excited I am about my book! I sent the link to all my friends and I actually got calls from people I haven't talked to in month telling me how impressed they were. I felt so validated in all the hard work I put in. Here's a little sneak peak into "Unspoken Truths"

This is the Into:


Have you ever wondered what a historical building or beautiful flower might say to you, given the chance? I believe they would tell the tale of eternity. The story of our connectedness and livelihood; reminisce of beauty, friendship, and adventures in their midst. This is the essence I sought to capture with the photography in this book. Please keep an open heart and mind as you explore the pages. Imagine yourself in the mortar of the buildings or the greenery of the plant life. If you are a native Californian as I am, I’m sure you will feel right at home. Breathe in the rich history and ancestry of the architecture. Give thanks for the hard work on dry soil that has cultivated so many lovely varieties of native plant life. Notice also as you gaze at the pictures, the evolving life.


No comments: