Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bryan Corey





These photographs are by Bryan Corey. I happened to find the picture of the black and yellow leaves on Google and I was mesmerized. I felt like there was a story behind these leaves. Are they grey because there was a fire? Did the real site look like that or is it photoshopped? Where was it taken? My mind just kept running through these questions. But when I stop and looked it critically as an art piece I find it has wonder composition. The two yellow leaves are perfectly places and facing the right direction to lead the viewers eye through the photograph. The colors on these two leaves and the small one on the lower right keep the piece interesting, but do not overpower the rest of the image. The viewers eye can still examine the details of the grey leaves after grazing the yellow ones. It's beautiful and so are his other photographs. I encourage you to check them out.


This is Bryan Corey' Web Site is http://photography.mrpunkin.com but you can his gallery a little better on this photoblog: http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/3964.

No comments: